Image Processing now available on a Portable Device
Working on an app that involves imaging techniques implemented on an Android phone or tablet, or iPhone?
Learn more about our skills in mobile apps
Since years, ADCIS had developed many mobile apps either as local app based on web service or as web app, i.e. running on a remote server through a web page.
In the case of the web service, the data transfer to the remote server is limited to reduce the required bandwith and/or to protect personal data. The app is installed on the smartphone.
A web app is available through a web page that can be displayed on any mobile devices (tablet, smartphone). No software installation on the mobile device is required. The application is running on the remote server.
ADCIS Expertise in the Field of Mobility
- Development for both Android and iOS
- Camera settings and image and video capture
- Display management
- Image processing, analysis and understanding
- Implementation of Deep Learning algorithms
- Communication between local devices and a remote server
- Automatic update management
- Other features: speech recognition, barcode and QR code reading, Bluetooth data exchange
Benefits of an application for mobile device
- Wider application distribution: Everybody has a smartphone
- The application is available anywhere, from any device (smartphone, tablet), no installation is required (web app) or the installation of a light software application (Web service)
- All or part of the data is stored on a remote server (Cloud) and can be retrieved from any device, from anywhere
- The personal data can be protected by processing them locally and by sending only the resulting data with no link to the personal data