To Quickly Prototype and Deploy Computer Vision Applications
Aphelion Dev interface
We have been providing products to the image processing and analysis marketplace for more than 25 years. Our Aphelion software products and our customers benefit from that experience. While many competitor products have come and gone, Aphelion™ Dev remains the product of choice for those developing advanced image-based applications. Our Dev product has earned this position because we have continuously updated it to keep pace with imaging technology advances, and the evolution of Windows® environments and personal computer hardware technologies. At the same time we continued providing timely and professional customer support. Our keeping pace with rapidly changing imaging marketplace has substantially resulted from our partnering with international R&D labs and our successful track record developing advanced imaging applications.
Aphelion Dev’s graphical user interface utilizes the best features of current Windows® technology, such as .NET™ components and software architecture tools. Its context-based tools guide a new user from image acquisition, through image processing and analysis, to report generation. Yet, Dev provides the more experienced user the tools to develop advanced and automated imaging processes that can quickly become deployed applications.
Aphelion Dev users benefit from its openness, made possible by support for multiple macro languages that can call functions from Dev’s libraries as well as from 3rd party software products. Dev’s libraries are available as native code and .NET™ components. This capability enables OEMs and VARs to create stand-alone imaging applications with customized GUIs in a timely manner.
Keeping up with rapidly changing technology, Aphelion™ Dev supports monochrome, color, multiband, 2D, and 3D(1) images; a set of optional extensions for specific applications, and the most recent Windows® operating systems(2). Aphelion Dev’s design significantly enhances performance for both development work and for deployed systems. User productivity is also benefitted by an extensive Help library and video tutorials.
(1) Processing and displaying 3D images require two optional extensions.
Aphelion Dev Main Benefits
- All features of Aphelion Lab are available in Aphelion Dev
- Suited to expert and non-expert users
- Hundreds of image processing and analysis functions
- Over 50 measurements supporting calibration
- Context-based GUIs facilitate productive use of the software
- Macro command languages (Visual Basic® compatible, Python®, and Visual C#®)
- Drawing tools enable feature measurements, even when segmentation is difficult
- Administrator and User modes foster Good Laboratory Practices
- Advanced capabilities thanks to the optional extensions