Partnerships and Applications in Inspection, Quality Control, and Process Control
Since its inception, ADCIS (Advanced Concepts in Imaging Software) has been building
partnerships with public research laboratories (Mines ParisTech, ONERA, ESIEE) and Industrial R&D labs (Thales, Total, Ascometal). These partnerships include industrial and research projects such as CEOS, TADI and MeTiS, where ADCIS has developed its image processing and analysis
expertise for inspection, quality control, and process control.
These skills have been recognized by many companies that have trusted ADCIS for the development of their applications in which image analysis and automation of the measurement process are required. ArcelorMittal, CEA, DGA, L’Oreal, Total, VerifyMe, and Visionix are some of them.
Expertise in Inspection, Quality Control, and Process Control
- Cosmetics (Eyelash Brush Effect, Hair Volumetry Effect, Anti-aging Effect, Nail Polish, Cleansing Cream)
- Electronics (Chip Inspection)
- Manufacturing (Product inspection)
- Materials (Layer thickeness, Grain sizing)
- Encapsulation (Product characterization)
- Optics (Edge machinery, microengraving analysis)
- Safety (Gas leak detection, Verification of the infrastructure)
- and so on