It is not difficult to become an expert user of Aphelion™ software. Just attend an Aphelion Dev training course that has been designed specifically for you, the Aphelion user.
Although Aphelion Dev is designed to be easy to use, it is a powerful tool with many new and advanced features. To help maximize your productivity, ADCIS is offering a two-day course for users of its leading image processing and analysis software package, Aphelion Dev.
This course is taught by an engineer with a thorough understanding of Aphelion Dev’s underlying architecture. It will provide the student with a solid foundation in the use of Aphelion Dev to solve imaging applications.
In this class students learn how to effectively utilize Aphelion Dev to approach a wide variety of image analysis problems. The course covers the latest advances in image understanding, including 3D image processing and analysis. See attached syllabus for suggested audience and course details.
After completing this two-day course you will be able to:
- Understand the theory behind image understanding and object processing
- Use Aphelion to solve image analysis problems, using actual image processing procedures
- Understand the acquisition and processing of standard and non-standard images, in black & white and color
- Use image analysis operators, including measurement tools, to quantify images
- Use Aphelion Macros to automate complex Aphelion Dev procedures
Mastering Image Processing and Analysis using Aphelion Dev is a two day course.
For further information about our trainings, contact us or download the training schedules below.
ADCIS also provides a 3 day training class on Aphelion programming. This course is targeted towards experts in Image Processing and Programming, with a good knowledge in C# and C++.