Adcis, Inc is hiring his North America Business Developer Agent in Computer Vision.
Adcis, Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of ADCIS SA, is seeking a dynamic business developer agent in Computer Vision with an entrepreneurial business approach and proved technical background in image processing. This position will be responsible for sales and marketing in North America.
ADCIS SAS is a well-established European corporation specialized in image processing and analysis. Its team of internationally recognized experts are mastering a wide range of technical skills such a mathematics, morphology, deep learning, web, mobile and embedded applications. ADCIS publishes an industrial software for image processing and delivers high value-added projects in Computer Vision to a world-wide customer base in different fields such as medicine, ophthalmology, materials science, inspection and authentication.
• Define and execute ADCIS’ marketing strategy for North America based on the parent company’s strengths,
• Analyze market opportunities in North America for our software portfolio and engineering services.
• Identify and qualify strategic market segments for ADCIS business development (healthcare, life science, material science, heavy
• Develop the network of value-added resellers and integrators for Aphelion image processing suite in these strategic market segments
(e.g. industrial camera manufacturers, microscope manufacturers, …)
• Prospect and sell the company’s products and engineering services in North America in the identified strategic markets segments
• Working competency with computer imaging hardware, software, peripherals, including image generation, processing, and analysis.
• Work independently toward company goals that are established in collaboration with the parent company director.
• Be a problem solver that quickly grasps customer needs and facilitates a collaboration between the customer and our technical staff
to specify a system solution including hardware and software elements.
• Have a successful background in marketing and sales of technology based products.
• Enjoy interacting with prospect and customer contacts ranging from senior management to technical leaders
Starting date: February 1st, 2023, or sooner
Location: Continental US; initially working from home; travel to visit prospects and customers
Compensation: Commissions based on business development achievements, plus business expenses
Benefits: Industry competitive
Contact: Email Resume to: email@example.com
Adcis, Inc. was founded in 2017 in Monroe Township, NJ and registered as a NJ corporation. The company is the North American subsidiary of ADCIS SAS, a French corporation located in Normandy France, and founded in 1995 (see www.adcis.net).
ABOUT ADCIS SAS – ADCIS (Advanced Concepts in Imaging Software) develops and markets computer vision software products. Its flagship product, the Aphelion™ Imaging Software Suite, is a family of software tools used worldwide by small and large companies, as well as research centers, medical laboratories, and hospitals. In addition, ADCIS develops and markets vertical applications in the fields of ophthalmology, biology, material science, quality control, security, and 3D image processing and analysis. To maintain its lead over other imaging software companies, ADCIS maintains very close relationships with research teams that bring to the Aphelion product and the ADCIS engineering team their additional expertise in the fields of Image Processing, Classification, Deep Learning, and Statistical Analysis. ADCIS is also involved in R&D projects, such as the surveillance of industrial sites performed by an autonomous drone. In addition to the development and marketing of the Aphelion™ software products, ADCIS performs contract engineering work for companies
seeking to embed image processing and analysis functionality to their products.