Please fill in the following form to apply.
- Software Developer (September 29th, 2016)
ADCIS is seeking C++/C# software developers to work in its office in Saint-Contest (Caen, Normandy), France. Candidates should have an engineering degree and/or a PhD.
You will be working in a friendly atmosphere of a small developer team in the very interesting field of image processing and analysis. You will be using and developing products developed and marketed by ADCIS such as Aphelion Dev, Aphelion SDK and specific software. Developments are done using Windows and Microsoft Visual Studio.
Among various development tasks, you may have to solve problems of classification and machine learning, and optimize algorithms (multithread or GPU).
You are curious and always interested in learning about new techniques and languages. You read and write English in a professional context.
Knowledge in the following fields will be a plus:
- Image processing and analysis
- Machine learning and classification. Deep Learning is a plus.
- Open source libraries which can be used for commercial use
- 3D (OpenGL, DirectX, VTK, ITK)
- GPU programming as CUDA, cuDNN
- Cloud programming and distributed programming
- Web programming (PHP, mySQL, ASP .Net)
- Linux and development tools as Code::Blocks, Mono
- Any job experience will be taken into consideration
Fill in the following form to apply.
Job application form