ADCIS, SA developed for VerifyMe, an American company, a mobile product authenticity app used to combat counterfeiting. Thanks to the combined expertise of our companies, VerifyMe was listed on Nasdaq in June of 2020.
VerifyMe’s patented RainbowSecure system includes a smartphone docking station with specialized lighting necessary for authentication of both overt and covert serial codes. This system supports all Android and iOS smartphones. The mobile application, developed by ADCIS, turns on the lights, captures the image, and then transfers the image to a secure VerifyMe server for analysis. The analysis of the image is compared to the database to authenticate the product. The result of the authentication is then returned to the smartphone.
ADCIS' Skills implemented
- Development for Android and iOS smartphones
- Image capture and light triggering
- Communications with a remote server hosting a database of products and authorized users
- QR code and barcode reader
- BlueTooth communication with specific device
- Automatic software update system using over-the-air technology (OTA)
The American company VerifyMe had developed the VeriPAS patented system for which the application presented above was developed..