Histórico de versiones Aphelion™
Aphelion™ Version 3.2j
Hérouville Saint-Clair, France, October 23th, 2008 - ADCIS S.A. and Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc. announce the availability of version 3.2j of the Aphelion imaging software product. This new version of Aphelion includes the following new features and improvements:
- Support of the LZW non destrutive compression in TIFF file fromat
- IEEE1394 driver: Support of CMU 1394 Digital Camera Driver version 6.4.5 to interface both IEEE1394a and IEEE1394b camera devices
- DirectShow (WDM) driver
- Improvement of the interface to the Leica DFC cameras
- Improvement of the software protection to fully support Windows Vista®
Aphelion™ Version 3.2i
Caen, France, March 15th, 2006 - ADCIS S.A. and Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc., announce the availability of version 3.2i of the Aphelion imaging software product. This new version of Aphelion includes the following new features:
New modules and tools available of Aphelion 3.2i:
- 3D Skeletonization module - An ActiveX component to generate a 3D skeleton of a tree-like 3D structure. It can be used from the Aphelion GUI or from a stand-alone application developed in the Visual Basic or C++ environment.
Other new benefit provided by Aphelion 3.2i include:
- Support of Leica® DC and DFC digital cameras (option available in Rev.4 or later only)
- Support of Diagnostic Instruments® Spot Insight digital cameras (option available in Rev.4 or later only)
- Support of IDS® Falcon/Eagle frame grabber board
Aphelion™ Version 3.2h
Caen, France, November 15th, 2004 - ADCIS S.A. and Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc., announce the availability of version 3.2h of the Aphelion imaging software product. This new version of Aphelion includes the following new features:
New modules and tools available of Aphelion 3.2h:
- Microscopy Tool - Tool to control the automatic stage of an optical microscope from a stand-alone application
- Color Module - Module to extract image features using powerful color segmentation techniques
Other new benefits provided by Aphelion 3.2h include:
- Support of Matrox Meteor II DIG
- Support of up to 2.4 Gigabytes of memory to let the user process larger 3D images in Aphelion
- A set of new operators and macro functions such as an operator which reconstructs a focused image from a set of unfocused images, or a function to compute the covariance matrix on a color image
- Operator to translate 3D objects in the 3D space
- New morphological operator to compute the extended regional maxima and minima
Aphelion™ Version 3.2g
Caen, France, March 15th, 2004 - ADCIS S.A. and Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc., announce the availability of version 3.2g of the Aphelion imaging software product. This new version of Aphelion includes many new features and a set of new optional modules for vertical markets and specific needs.
New modules and tools available of Aphelion 3.2g include:
- Image Montage - Construct a mosaic image from sub-images
- Kriging Module - Filter noisy images
- Measurement Tool - Perform manual measurements in images
- Microscopy Tool - Control an automatic microscope from a stand-alone application
- Multifocus - Create a sharp image from multiple, unfocused images
- Color Module - Extract image features using powerful color segmentation techniques
Other new benefits provided by Aphelion 3.2g include:
- Support of 16-bit color image acquisition
- Support of Euclidian distance and new Structuring Elements in the Morphology component
- Import of 3D images to be processed by the Aphelion 3D Image Processing module
- Computation of measurements based on texture analysis
- Support of the Aphelion ActiveX components in the Microsoft .NET environment
- Full compatibility with the latest versions of Windows.
- Support of Matrox Meteor II CameraLink, Integral Technologies FlashBus DX, Coreco/Imaging PC2Vision, and FireWire IEEE1394 devices
Aphelion™ Version 3.2f
Caen, France, October 30th, 2002 - ADCIS S.A. and Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc., announce the availability of version 3.2 of the Aphelion imaging software system, including two new optional modules for 3D Image Processing and 3D Image Display.
Most of Aphelion's 2D image processing operators are supported in the 3D environment and are now available to everyone needing to process volumetric data. Also available in Aphelion's 3D environment are transforms such as convolution, addition, subtraction, maximum, erosion, dilation, distance function, labeling, watershed, and threshold. Analysis of 3D images is supported by 3D measurements and 3D ObjectSet.
To display 3D images in user applications, Aphelion 3.2 provides an Image Display module available as an ActiveX component with the following capabilities:
- Display of a 3D object as a set of slices, a composite object or an isosurface
- Control of the light and location of the camera
- Control of the display context (intensity, zoom, etc.)
- Cross sections in X, Y and Z directions
- Control of the LUT and the light intensity
- Mouse or keyboard control of the 6 degrees of freedom
Image courtesy of Synchrotron of ESRF (Grenoble). Collaboration between GEMPPM (INSA, Lyon) and
Center of Mathematical Morphology (Fontainebleau), within the scope of a CNRS Material Science Program (project 104)
With these two powerful modules for 3D image processing and 3D display, images acquired from a sensor device, such as a transmission electronic microscope, a confocal microscope, a medical scanner, or any 3D device, can now be easily processed, analyzed, and displayed using the Aphelion Graphical User Interface.
Aphelion's extensive image display capabilities have been enhanced by adding 3D display to its Image Viewer component. The three figures below show the effects of two 3D image processing operators applied to a 3D image (left), visualization of the resulting 3D image after a dilation by an octahedron of size three (center), and after a 3D FFT (right).
Original image Courtesy of Kitware, Inc.
Dilation by an octahedron of size three
3D Fast Fourier Transform
Aphelion 3.2's new 3D capabilities maintain the general «look and feel» of Aphelion's popular GUI. Users with 3D research projects or who are developing applications with 3D imaging content will find the 3D tools available in Aphelion 3.2 indispensable to timely, effective completion of their work.