Aphelion comes with a 12 month warranty provided at no charge. This warranty includes support, bug fixes and work-arounds, and any maintenance or enhancement releases made during the warranty period for licensed software.
Custom Application Warranty
The custom application provided by ADCIS comes with a 3 month warranty provided at no charge. This warranty includes support, bug fixes and work-arounds.
After the warranty period, a maintenance agreement is provided for a yearly fee. It includes the following services:
- Technical Assistance – Provided by telephone or email for problems encountered in the functioning of the Aphelion Software product. Technical assistance is provided from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, except on holidays. To send us a message, please fill this form. This assistance is provided by a team of high-level engineers especially trained on the Aphelion product.
- Error Correction – Provides correction of errors resulting from the Aphelion software not meeting the Software On-Line Documentation. For easily fixed problems, software patches will be provided. For more serious problems, requiring a new software release, work-arounds will be given to the Customer.
- Updates* – Provides modifications to improve the functioning and/or the performance of the Aphelion software or to correct problems. Such modifications are usually incorporated into a new release with a change in the second digit or letter of the version number. Such updates will be given to Maintenance Customers at no charge after such release is made available to new Customers. Availability of updates will be posted on the ADCIS Web site.
- Upgrades* – Provides major enhancements to the functionality or performance of the Software. Such enhancements are usually incorporated into a new release with a change in the first digit of the version number. Such upgrades will be made available to Maintenance Customers for an added fee, but discounted from the price to new customers.
- Problem Reporting – In order to help the Support staff diagnose Customer reported problem, the Customer shall, upon request, provide ADCIS with written reports about the problem, including description of abnormal conditions, the context in which the problem occurs, and any other useful information or data.
* Not applicable to the custom applications